What’s happening at Jubilee? “Like” our page on Facebook for updates, reminders, etc.
Click here to download the 2014-2015 Gifts Discernment form.
Gulf State Conference’s annual Family Camp is this weekend, and Sunday’s service will be held out at Pine Lake. There will be no service at Jubilee this Sunday (September 1). For more information on Pine Lake Camp or to get directions, please visit their website.
Here’s what you can expect at Jubilee this weekend and who you can contact for more info:
- Jr. Youth Christmas Party – Graybills
- Welcome! Class will meet during the Sunday School hour
- Joel Beachy will preach our Second Advent sermon
- Reah Clymer will sing a special number
- Worship Planning Team meets at 1:30 in the Conference Room – Duane Maust
We continue to collect and distribute coats and nonperishable food through the food pantry ministry. Place your donations on the table in the sanctuary. – Marvin Floyd
Join me in reading Isaiah during Advent. Begin today with Isaiah 44 and read a chapter at day until Christmas.
Happy Friday! Here’s what you can expect on Sunday at Jubilee.
- Believers Class will meet (good news! Duane found the lost tongue screw!)
- The fourth in our series, “What is a Mennonite Christian?” Duane will preach from Luke 22:24-27, Anabaptist Leadership
- A Communion Service will follow the sermon
- Everyone is invited to stay for the Pot Luck Meal after the service. Thanks to Fern Diener’s Care Group, who will clean the dishes and the gym after the meal!
Here’s what to expect at Jubilee this weekend…
- Gulf States Mennonite Conference Delegate Meeting at Amor Viviente, Metairie, LA (contact Duane Maust if you want to attend)
- Anita Wansley will be preaching from Acts 2:46-47, Community is the Center of our Life. This is the second in our “What is a Mennonite Christian?” series
- Jack Wansley will share his testimony regarding Mennonite Disaster Service (MDS)
- Believers Class meets during the Sunday School hour. (see Elaine Maust)
- Youth group packaging goodies for College Students – 4:00 at the Bowers’. Sunday morning will be your last opportunity to donate treats or cash. (see Joel Beachy)
Here’s what to expect this weekend and who to contact for more info:
- Jr. Youth Fall Fest at Pine Lake, 4:00, Matt Graybill
- New Sermon Series “What is a Mennonite Christian?” Begins with “Jesus is the Center of our Faith” – Hebrews 7:23-28 – Elaine Maust
- During the service we will be blessing the Floyds as they prepare for their Mission Trip
- Donations will be received for Children’s Christmas Boxes – (Beth Graybill) and College Student Boxes (Cynthia Clymer)
- Welcome! Class meets at 1:30 – Elaine Maust